Internal Server Error on 1and1 after Drupal 7 deployment

After migrating a new drupal 7 install on 1and1, I got an Internal Server Error.

It's an OpenEntreprise distribution with many enabled modules, si I thought it was the php memory_limit set up at 90M (max. for 1and1).

 

After reading the Drupal forum (http://drupal.org/node/232773), I found out that the rewrite base in my .htaccess should have been uncommented. Even this setting caused no problem on my local installation.

# If your site is running in a VirtualDocumentRoot at http://example.com/,
# uncomment the following line:
RewriteBase /

 

About the author

Consultant, Web strategist, and Drupal enthusiast, I use open source software to build application that connects people and spread ideas. I believe that internet can lead to powerful changes for progressive organizations, and for our future.

Keep in touch here